Play for real money and earn reward points. Points fill your on-screen progress bar - complete it to win a Chest filled with personalised rewards, just for you.
Keep an eye on the progress bar at the top of the homepage. The more real money games you play, the more reward points you’ll collect and the faster it fills. Complete it to win a Chest filled with rewards, just for you.
Chests can be collected and opened before, during or after your session. Spend your StarsCoin in the Rewards Store on cash rebates and items tailored to you and the games you like to play. There are six different Chest types of increasing size and value.
Level 1: Blue Chest(₹75)
Level 2: Bronze Chest(₹160)
Level 3: Silver Chest(₹700)
Level 4: Gold Chest(₹3,500)
Level 5: Diamond Chest(₹18,000)
Level 6: Black Chest(₹50,000)
You can manage all of your rewards in the ‘My Rewards’ area of your account.
Earn enough reward points to complete your progress bar and you’ll receive your next Chest.
- Win at least one Chest in every rolling 28-day period to remain on your current Chest level.
- Win 10 Chests within 28 days and we’ll upgrade you to a bigger Chest, which will require more points to unlock but will contain bigger rewards on average (see above). Your progress bar will turn blue when you’re approaching an upgrade, and we’ll let you know exactly how long you have left to earn it.
- If 28 days pass and you have not won a Chest, your progress bar will reset and you’ll be moved down a level, where Chests will be easier to win but will contain a lower value of rewards on average. If you have completed at least 50% of your current progress bar, you’ll receive a Chest from your new, lower level. If you are on the Blue Chest level and do not win a Chest within 28 days, you will remain on that level. Progress bars on the Blue Chest level will reset after three calendar months of inactivity.
If you are at a higher level than the Blue Chests, you will be able to exchange your progress bar for a lower level Chest.
If you are eligible to exchange your progress bar, you will see the option available to you in ‘My Rewards’.
How to Earn Reward Points
Reward point requirements depend on the Chest type you are playing towards, but are also personalised based on your profile. Some of the factors which impact points requirements are recent activity, game-type and net deposits.
- Poker: Players earn 1 reward points for every ₹1 paid in fees for scheduled tournaments, and for every ₹1 paid in rake cash games or other tournament fees.
PokerStars Rewards Program Terms and Conditions (“PokerStars Rewards Program Terms”) 18+ only.
Our games involve an element of financial risk and may be addictive. Please play responsibly and at your own risk.
Your participation in the PokerStars.IN Rewards program ("PokerStars Rewards Program"), as provided by Sachiko Gaming Private Ltd., shall be deemed to constitute your full acceptance of the PokerStars Rewards Program Terms.
- Participation in the PokerStars Rewards program is subject to these PokerStars Rewards Program Terms as set out hereunder. We reserve the right to modify, add to or amend these PokerStars Rewards Program Terms at all times, and your continued participation in the program shall serve as your acceptance of and acknowledgement that you will be bound by these PokerStars Rewards Program Terms. You are encouraged to review these PokerStars Rewards Program Terms and the other PokerStars Rewards pages on a regular basis to keep up to date with its provisions and amendments.
- Membership of the PokerStars Rewards program is free and available to individuals residing in any applicable State or union territory ("States") where such membership is allowed. Participation in some States may be prohibited by local law.
- Players will not start earning reward points or rewards until they have opted into the PokerStars Rewards program via the 'Start Now' button accessed via the Start button in the software – found in the main lobby or within the 'My Rewards' menu.
- The PokerStars Rewards program offers our loyal customers cash rebates and an opportunity to win additional rewards for prior real money gaming. Please note that your membership of the PokerStars Rewards program may be revoked if abused in any way. Any such decision to cancel membership shall be at the sole discretion of Sachiko and shall not be open to appeal or review.
- Rebates and rewards (together with any reward points that may be accumulated as part of this program) may not be transferred, bartered, sold or traded in any way. Rebates and rewards can only be won and reward points can only be accumulated, via real money play – when a reward point target is reached, players will win rewards in exchange for those points, as detailed above. Rewards will include StarsCoin (a virtual loyalty token that can only be exchanged for certain goods via the Rewards Store).
- Some rewards won via PokerStars Rewards program may be subject to play-through requirements.
- By taking part in the PokerStars Rewards program, you acknowledge that we may refer to your user name in the event that you win a significant prize. However we will not use your name, image and likeness for publicity and marketing purposes if you receive a reward with a value greater than ₹5,00,000 without your written consent. Equally, we will seek your consent if we wish for you to perform interviews (without compensation) with selected press agencies as we may choose, in relation to your win.
- Any abuse of the PokerStars Rewards program (whether by collusion, cheating, fraud or other forms of impropriety) or failure to follow the PokerStars Rewards Program Terms may result in the termination of your membership and forfeiture or claw back of all accrued rewards, reward points and StarsCoin. Any activity which is carried out fraudulently or in attempt to receive rewards without real money play will result in the forfeiture or claw back of associated rewards. The End User Licence Agreement also applies to the PokerStars Rewards program.
- Sachiko reserves the right to claw back or reverse any award of rewards to any player where the determination to grant that player a reward or the level of reward credited to the player is as a result of manifest error, fraud, technical failure or other unforeseen circumstances.
- PokerStars Rewards program membership and benefits are provided at our sole discretion and we reserve the right to terminate and/or amend the PokerStars Rewards program (together with its benefits) at any time.
- Decisions of staff and management about any aspect of the PokerStars Rewards program will be final and not open to review or appeal.